Sunday, June 10, 2012

Appraisal letter: with encryption......

 
Appraisal letter: with encryption......
 
 
 
Dear Manager (HR),



   Vimal, my assistant programmer, can always be found

   hard at work in his cubicle. Vimal works independently, without

   wasting company time talking to colleagues. Vimal never

   thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always

   finishes given assignments on time. Often Vimal takes extended

   measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee 


   breaks. Vimal is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no

   vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound

   knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Vimal can be

   classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be

   dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Vimal be

   promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be

   sent away as soon as possible.



   Signed - Project Leader







  NB: That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote the report

  sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd lines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9,11, 13)

  for my true assessment of him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment